Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Blog Post #8

 I think we have not heard of these antiwar websites because the government wants us all to feel the need to go to war. In America, we have had to draft people for wars in the past. I think the government wants us to want to fight for our country. That's why antiwar-related media sources are always somehow harder to find.


All of the normal news sources we watch on television every day like:


We also look at newspaper and journalism-oriented news sources. 


Even though all of these different new sources have different perspectives and sides they latch onto, they all talk about war. 


If The American Conservative and Antiwar.com talked about war in a better light, I think we would have better access to these websites overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #10

  In this age of technology, I think it’s difficult to say whether or not I have a good or bad relationship with technology. I have grown up...